The Lollipop SARS-COV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is able to detect the SARS-COV-2 variants including B.1.1.7 (Alpha), B.1.351 (Beta), B.1.617.2 (Delta), P.1 (Gamma) and B.1.1.529 (Omicron) to be demonstrated.
Rapid test for the detection of COVID-19 antigens in human saliva.
For professional use in-vitro diagnostics only.
The Ultimed COVID-19 antigen saliva test is a lateral flow test for the detection of nucleocapsid protein (N-protein) antigens of 2019-nCoV in saliva samples that were taken directly from people within the first 7 days after the onset of symptoms or from those whose Doctor or healthcare provider suspected they had COVID-19. The test results are used to detect the nucleocapsid protein (N-protein) antigen of COVID-19.
- Painless sample collection through saliva
- Higher acceptance among patients compared to other COVID-19 test types
- Greater readiness for frequent testing
- Easiest way to test for COVId-19 without needing to mix swabs and solutions from a potentially infected person
- Suitable for minors and bedridden people as well as for people with allergies or those under anesthesia
- Quick results after 10 minutes
Sensitivity of 95.65% / specificity of 98.44%
BfArM Number AT075/21
In the package: 20 tests per box and 480 tests per carton
- Delivery time: Quick delivery (Subject to stock levels).
- Payment condition: Within 8 days
- Shipping: Free to 1 address within Austria
For detailed information or inquiries, please contact us directly on 07221/64 600 - 0 or office[at]istac.at.
Copyright © ISTAC Promotion GmbH. Non-binding offer - August 26, 2021. Subject to changes and errors.