Junior Sales Manager (m/f) - office work and field sales
ISTAC Promotion GmbH has been a very successful market player since 2004 in the sectors of marketing products, incentives, representational advertising media and corporate clothing. Our employees are dynamic and in touch with the times. They not only take on their assigned tasks, but also the responsibility and contribute their own ideas into the mix. Creativity, good taste and solution-orientated actions are essential qualities here.
We are hiring to strengthen our market presence.
- Consulting, acquisition and long-term support of our customers
- Development of product solutions for the marketing activities of our customers
- Managing the customer care programme and working together with the senior management
- Being part of your own marketing team and contributing to the organisation of the activities
- Taking over existing customers and acquiring new businesses in addition to those (target companies and contact persons are already known)
- Conducting sales and the first consultation in person and over the phone
- Spending around one-third of working hours on customer appointments in the field
- Creation and preparation of reports and presentations
- Proposal management including product sourcing
- You should have completed sound commercial training with a Higher School Certificate (Matura), business studies (university or technical college), and have already gained your first experiences in sales. You are success-orientated and think in an enterprising way, are business fluent and have a solid demeanour.
- Independent work, eloquence and flexibility are attributes that definitely apply to you.
- The working language is German; conversational-level English (at least level B1) is required.
- The wording 'Junior Sales Manager' refers to the scope of your work experience, not your personal age.
- We are addressing both sexes; it is the skills and personal qualities that are essential to us.
We are offering
- Permanent cooperation in a stable company
- Independent scope of duties
- Working in a team, modern workplace with all technical aids
- Comprehensive and on-the-job training
- Support from the back office team
- Company car after completing training; laptop and mobile phone
- Reporting directly to senior management
- We are offering an initial salary of EUR 35,000 p.a. including a success 'bypass'. Your future salary will be based on your development and the success of your work.
Please email your application documents with a tabular CV and certificates to recruiting(at)istac.at. Your application will be kept strictly confidential; restriction notes are absolutely adhered to. The place of employment is the company headquarters in Linz – Pasching (industrial park).